Deed 16 July 1716. John Moseley, Planter, of St. Anns Parish sells John Coffee and Edward Coffee, Planters, of same Parish, for 6000 lbs. of tobacco, 200 acres commonly called Moseleys Quarters, in St. Anns Parish, on E. side of a branch of Occupation, a small branch of Gilsons, adj. land belonging to Mr. Matrum Wright and land formerly belonging to Tho Button. Signed John Moseley. Witnessed by Salvator Muscoe, John Staton, Peter Holland. Rec. 18 July 1716.